James Bay

Alright, listen up boys and girls. If you do nothing else with your day, at least make sure you listen to James Bay's new album - Chaos and the Calm. 

I saw an advert for James Bay as a new up and coming artist and decided to give him a listen. The first song of his that came up on YouTube was Hold Back the River and I absolutely loved it. It sounds a lot like Rivers and Roads by The Head and the Heart so I think there was definitely some influence there... but despite the fact that there was obvious similarities going on, it was still an amazing song.

After just listening to that one song I decided to download his entire album and I was so glad I did. 
Every single song on it is magic but my favourites are.....


Hold Back the River
Craving
Clocks go Forward
If you Ever Want to be in Love
Let It Go
Incomplete


For anyone who likes Hozier, Years & Years, George Ezra, Vance Joy or Zella Day, you'll love this album.

So let me know if you like it and if you do, what your favourite songs are!

Comments

Popular Posts