Latteria Mozzarella Bar Part 2: Singapore

I have a list of places that I want to eat at every time I come to Singapore, and Latteria mozzarella bar has become one of those places.

I've written a post on this restaurant before and raved not only about the amazing food, but the amazing waiter that we had as well. Unfortunately at that time I couldn't remember his name so I couldn't give him the direct praise that he deserved. However, I went back a few days ago with Jess and there he was! Surprisingly he remembered me as well and I managed to get his card so I can tell you all who to look out for when you visit this amazing restaurant.

His name is Kirby and he's actually the assistant manager. If you ever come to this restaurant you have to ask for him because he is without a doubt, the best waiter I've ever had. He's so friendly and knows all about the food and is always making recommendations. He really helps to make the entire eating experience even better.

So come to this restaurant and experience the amazing food and service! Let me know what you think!

Comments

Popular Posts