Banana Bread Three Ways: Pumpkin Banana Bread; Pumpkin Cheesecake Banana Bread; and Normal Banana Bread

I have found the best recipe for banana bread! And it plays into my love for all pumpkin flavoured things at the moment. I'm still obsessed... 
What's even better about this recipe is that you can make the banana bread 3 ways!

You can make it the way the recipe sets it out and make pumpkin cheesecake banana bread: moist and bursting with pumpkin flavour with a creamy layer of cheesecake in the middle. Combines the best of both world! Banana bread and cheesecake! And it looks pretty impressive with the different layers in it. Loads of people asked me how I managed to get the cheesecake in the middle but its really simple. Just half the banana bread mixture, cheesecake mixture on top and then the other half of the banana bread mixture.


Second way to eat this delicious recipe is to leave the cheesecake layer out and just have the pumpkin banana bread! If you're not a fan of cheesecake or you don't like the texture of it in the middle of your banana bread or you just don't want to do the extra work of making the cheesecake mixture, this is the recipe for you! It is still really moist and packed with so much flavour. 


And the final way to make this banana bread is to leave out the cheesecake mixture and the pumpkin puree and just add in another banana to make plain old banana bread! Call me boring, but this was actually my favourite way of eating this recipe. It is just so delicious. I love pumpkin puree in a lot of things but I could do without it in this banana bread. Its so good by itself and the addition of the pumpkin pie spice gives it a little extra burst of flavour. 

Let me know what you think of this banana bread and which is your favourite way of making it!


Comments

Popular Posts