George Zimmerman's character further exposed by sale of gun

I'm so behind on my Affairs Today posts! So behind that there's not much point in posting some of them because it's a bit too late... For example I wrote a news piece on the missing EgyptAir flight
but that was over 2 weeks ago now. Not that it's not important anymore! Just that everyone already knows about it so doing an entire blog post dedicated to it is kind of pointless because I'm not giving any new information. 

One of my recent news/opinion pieces was on George Zimmerman and his decision to sell the gun he used to kill Trayvon Martin. For anyone that doesn't know, George Zimmerman was a neighbourhood watch coordinator who shot and killed the 17-year-old Trayvon Martin in 2012. He just recently sold the gun for $250,000 to an anonymous buyer. 

 zimmerman

Although this was originally meant to be a news piece, I think my opinion came out pretty strong... maybe more than it should do! But this really annoyed me. I thought it was disgusting that he would want to profit off of something that killed a young man. 

Anyway... give it a read and let me know what you think about it!



Comments

  1. If I have seen further than others, it is by standing upon the
    shoulders of giants. See the link below for more info.


    #further
    www.ufgop.org

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts