Broccoli Cheddar Quiche!

So I have seriously slipped in my blogging recently. I started my Masters and I've been frantically searching for a job which has been going absolutely terribly... So I've felt a bit overwhelmed and my phone has been backing up with loads of pictures of all the meals I've made but haven't posted about online yet. So here we go! Back on it with a post about broccoli cheddar quiche!


This was a bit of a hit and miss situation. I think having the wrong size pastry dish didn't exactly help me out very much. 


It needed to be deeper and smaller in size so that all the liquid could actually cover all the brocolli and the cheese but I couldn't be bothered to buy a new pastry dish so I made do with what I had!


I feel like these pictures paint a very un-appetizing picture... But it was actually really good! Once it managed to cook. The recipe calls for it to be baked for 40 minutes but this was in the oven for a few good hours and it still was really liquidy! 


But once it was baked through, it was great! The recipe also has its own pastry recipe within it so you can make the entire thing from scratch which is always a good way to impress people! 
I think next time I make this I'll add in some feta or goats cheese to give it more of an intense flavour. And also use the right sized pastry tin!


Try this one out and let me know how it goes!

Comments

Popular Posts