The Canadian at Wild Honey!

Looking at my recent posts I appear to be a creature of habit. I seem to be eating at the same places over and over again whilst I'm here in Singapore seeing as I was at Wild Honey for lunch today. Again. However, instead of going to the Wild Honey in Scotts Square, I went to the one in Mandarin Gallery which has more of a Central-Perk-from-Friends feel about it instead of the restaurant atmosphere that comes with eating at Scotts Square. I also decided to go for a sweeter option after having the savoury Spanish Hash on my last visit, and I chose the Canadian. A stack of three pancakes served with Canadian back bacon, wild forest berry compote and imported Canadian maple syrup. It was really yummy. Covering your pancakes in the maple syrup and then dipping them in the berry compote definitely makes it taste like a jam filled donut which I absolutely adore. The only problem is, I don't think they give you enough maple syrup! By the time you're halfway through the stack all your maple syrup is gone :( 


Along with my brunch I had a pot of Earl Grey tea which set off the meal perfectly. 

On their website, Wild Honey advertises that they love the "limitless and delicious possibilities of breakfast.... and are passionate that breakfast can and should be enjoyed all day." One look at their menu and you can see that this is definitely true! No matter what time of day it is, you can walk into their restaurant/cafe and order a breakfast item and be sure that it is going to be delicious. There's also no end to the different breakfast meals you can order! From savoury to sweet, it's all there! 

This is definitely one of my favourite places to eat when I'm back in Singapore - as you can probably tell from my multiple posts about it! I promise I'll be back soon with posts about other eating places around Singapore.

Comments

Popular Posts