I'm back! Post exams!

I'm back!

I haven't been blogging for ages because I've been revising/having exams but I just finished today! So happy! 
I'll have to blog every day to make up for my lack of blogging...

I don't really have much planned for summer. I think I'm just going to be watching a lot of tv shows in the next week to catch up on what I've missed. I've got my sisters hen-do on the 24th + 25th and then a dress fitting for my bridesmaid dress on the 26th. Going to have to get back into going to the gym again for that! I haven't been in ages and I feel so much weight creeping back on :( Oh, exciting news! Ashleigh and I found a flat! We move in on the 4th June and I can't wait to have our own space away from the guys. And we have a bath in the new flat! Can't wait to take loads of relaxing baths... 

Oh and of course it's my sisters wedding in July! And Danny (fingers crossed) is coming over for it so I can't wait for that :) Until then I'm going to have to find something to do in Glasgow like volunteering or something... Hmm... Better get looking for that! 

Comments

Popular Posts