Quick and Easy Cullen Skink!

I'm off home to Singapore tomorrow for Christmas, and I can't wait!
All my exams are done and essays are handed in so all I have to do now is get through the long flight... When I checked in online it was also ridiculously full... so this could end up being an uncomfortable flight. I am crossing my fingers that I get upgraded.

Anyway, onto more foodie topics...
I've posted a cullen skink recipe before but this is a quick version if you don't have the time to wait a few hours for a hearty bowl of soup. Still has all the flavour though! 


This recipe only takes about 20 minutes to make and it is still so yummy. FYI, I used leeks in this recipe instead of an onion. 


This soup is creamy and salty and smokey and just so yummy. All that for just 20 minutes of work. Most of which is just waiting for it to simmer. I didn't even bother peeling the potatoes just to make it even easier for myself. 

Serve with some nice crusty bread and you've got yourself a perfect meal for a wintery night that takes no time at all.

Comments

Popular Posts