Dinner with the sister!

Whenever I meet up with my sister we always just stay in at her flat and lounge on her couch and eat and watch tv. Don't get me wrong, we both love doing that, but we decided that we should go out for dinner and drinks one night. So, last week I met her after work and we went to this tapas restaurant called Cafe Andaluz. I've been there before and it was amazing so I was so excited to go again. 

We had a bottle of wine and there was a deal on where you got 3 tapas dishes and a dessert each for £14. I chose chorizo, duck and lamb meatballs and a caramel cheesecake and it was all absolutely delicious. I was so full by the end of it though.... 




There are some tantalising pictures for you guys to drool over... if anyone is in Glasgow or is ever going there to visit, I highly recommend this place! 

Comments

Popular Posts