Yoga!

I've been getting into yoga! I never though I'd be able to do it because I'm the least flexible person ever, but I found this YouTube channel that makes it really easy to do and it's actually a pretty good workout. I think I've become slightly more flexible since I started but I've still got a long way to go! 

The YouTube channel is called Yoga With Adriene and she has a website as well, so if anyone is interested in starting yoga or continuing yoga then you should definitely take a look! She has different playlists depending on what you're looking for. For example, there's some weight-loss videos and then there's some videos for runners and some videos for healing which involves yoga to help with cramps/PMS or stress relief or some other things. She's really down to earth and funny as well, which helps! 

http://www.youtube.com/user/yogawithadriene/featured There's her YouTube channel if anyone wants to try some of the videos out!

Comments

Popular Posts