Pesto Lasagne!

I'm done with exams! And I'm off to Singapore in a few days! So life is good right now :)
I've basically been spending time outside in the sun because it's really nice weather in the UK right now. So the day after my exam, I spent practically the whole day outside in a beer garden with Ashleigh, Carmen and Justice. I might have gotten a little sunburnt on the small of my back... but it was gone the next day! I also had a picnic in a park yesterday with my sister and her husband which was really nice :)

On a more food related note, I made this really yummy lasagne last night. It was a pesto based one with loads of parmesan on top.


It's a BBC Good Food recipe and it's really easy to make! You just mix/melt all the ingredients together [mascarpone cheese, pesto, vegetable stock, spinach and peas] and layer it with the pasta and then mix the remaining mascarpone cheese and milk together to make a 'white sauce' then sprinkle loads of parmesan on top! So easy! And it's a good way to get some greens into your day! Only tough thing about it, is waiting for it to cook in the oven for half an hour.


Let me know if you try it and what you think of it!

Comments

Popular Posts