Consequences of the UK's National Living Wage boost

Another new post for Affairs Today!

This one is another news piece, this time on the consequences of the UK raising the National Living Wage to £7.20 an hour for those over the age of 25.

I used to be of the opinion that when things like this happened, I would just automatically assume it was a good thing. Like, 'oh they're raising the living wage, that's great! How can that be bad?' but now, because of studying law where I have to analyis things, and through writing these articles for Affairs Today where I have to do research on the topics, I've come to discover that it's not always as simple as that. On the face of it, things can look great but when you start looking deeper into the proposed solutions you realise that it may not be as good a suggestion as you originally thought it was...


Comments

Popular Posts