The Anti-Trump Coalition!

So it's not major news that Trump is a bit of a wild card and has made a few enemies with his statements and opinions. However, what I've found shocking is that for some reason, people keep on voting for him and he keeps on winning delegates, thus putting him in good stead to claim the Republican nomination this summer. I mean, he won all 5 of Tuesday's nominating contests!

This is slightly worrying... and obviously I'm not the only one to think so because Cruz and Kasich, two other Republican nominees, have decided to join forces in order to provide a stronger opposition to Trump. Essentially they have created an anti-Trump coalition.

My latest article for Affairs Today provides a brief overview of the situation.


Whilst I would love for Trump to be stopped, I think he's too far ahead now for this to cause him any real damage. Unfortunately...

Comments

Popular Posts